See Resumes publishes articles related to resumes, career advice, networking, career management, leadership, social media, interviews, personal branding, and job searching. Check the categories of our site to understand what topics we accept. Read the guidelines below on how to submit a guest post to See Resumes.
What kind of content do we publish?
- Articles that give value to our readers.
- The sources, facts, and opinions are cited where appropriate.
- The minimum word count is 1500 words.
- The original article that is not published anywhere else.
- Must be well thought out and grammatically correct.
- No posts that only promote yourself or your business.
- No affiliate links. For such links we take fees. If you hide an affiliate link in your draft without informing us, we will not publish your blog post.
How to submit:
You can send a title of the article, topic ideas or a link to a Google document. You can also send the written article directly to us here.
If your pitch is approved, you will be notified by email about further details.