Need an Easy Extra $500+ a Month?
- SurveyJunkie: Is known as the #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, or Cell Phone. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Swagbucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. You can earn by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping and more. Get a $5 signup bonus for joining.
- Rakuten and Dosh: Start earning cash back every time you shop with these two apps; Rakuten offers a $10 signup bonus and Dosh offers a $5 signup bonus after linking a card.
Ready to be inspired by our Top Rated Entrepreneur books for 2019?
Here’s a collection of some of the best books on entrepreneurship, leadership, and personal growth for anyone from seasoned entrepreneurs to those just starting out.
The greatest lessons we will learn will most likely be from our own experiences. However, we can also learn a lot from the advice and experiences of others, as long as we allow ourselves to be teachable. I’ve narrowed down some of the BEST books every entrepreneur must read.
Top 10 Books for Entrepreneurs
1. The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
by: Timothy Ferriss
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan–there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, or earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
2. The Lean Startup
by: Eric Ries
Most startups fail. But many of those failures are preventable. The Lean Startup is a new approach being adopted across the globe, changing the way companies are built and new products are launched.
3. How to Win Friends & Influence People
For more than sixty years the rock-solid, time-tested advice in this book has carried thousands of now famous people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives. Learn:
* Three fundamental techniques in handling people
* The six ways to make people like you
* The twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking
* The nine ways to change people without arousing resentment
4. The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime.
Is the financial plan of mediocrity — a dream-stealing, soul-sucking dogma known as “The Slowlane” your plan for creating wealth?
Demand the Fastlane, an alternative road-to-wealth; one that actually ignites dreams and creates millionaires young, not old. Change lanes and find your explosive wealth accelerator. Hit the Fastlane, crack the code to wealth, and find out how to live rich for a lifetime. This is one of my favorite books!
5. The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future
In The $100 Startup, Chris Guillebeau shows you how to lead of life of adventure, meaning, and purpose – and earn a good living. Chris identified 1,500 individuals who have built businesses earning $50,000 or more from a modest investment, and from that group, he’s chosen to focus on the 50 most intriguing case studies. In nearly all cases, people with no special skills discovered aspects of their personal passions that could be monetized and were able to restructure their lives in ways that gave them greater freedom and fulfillment.
6. The Entrepreneur Mind: 100 Essential Beliefs, Characteristics, and Habits of Elite Entrepreneurs
To achieve unimaginable business success and financial wealth—to reach the upper echelons of entrepreneurs, where you’ll find Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, Sara Blakely of Spanx, Mark Pincus of Zynga, Kevin Plank of Under Armour, and many others—you have to change the way you think. In other words, you must develop the Entrepreneur Mind, a way of thinking that comes from learning the vital lessons of the best entrepreneurs.
7. Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
Do you have a hobby you wish you could indulge in all day? An obsession that keeps you up at night? Now is the perfect time to take that passion and make a living doing what you love. In Crush It! Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion, Gary Vaynerchuk shows you how to use the power of the Internet to turn your real interests into real businesses. Gary spent years building his family business from a local wine shop into a national industry leader. Then one day he turned on a video camera, and by using the secrets revealed here, transformed his entire life and earning potential by building his personal brand. By the end of this book, readers will have learned how to harness the power of the Internet to make their entrepreneurial dreams come true. Step by step, Crush It! is the ultimate driver’s manual for modern business.
8. Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Futureby:
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER. Zero to One presents at once an optimistic view of the future of progress in America and a new way of thinking about innovation: it starts by learning to ask the questions that lead you to find value in unexpected places.
9. Think And Grow Rich Paperback
Think and Grow Rich is a 1937 personal development and self-help book by Napoleon Hill. The book was inspired by a suggestion from Scottish-American business magnate and philanthropist Andrew Carnegie. While its title implies that the book deals with how to attain monetary wealth, the author explains that the philosophy taught in the book can be used to help people succeed in all lines of work and to do or be almost anything they want. The book was first published during the Great Depression. At the time of Hill’s death in 1970, Think and Grow Rich had sold more than 20 million copies and by 2011 over 70 million copies had been sold worldwide. It remains the biggest seller of Napoleon Hill’s books. Business Week magazine’s Best-Seller List ranked it the sixth best-selling paperback business book 70 years after it was published. Think and Grow Rich is listed in John C. Maxwell’s A Lifetime “Must Read” Books List.
10. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
One of the most inspiring and impactful books ever written, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People has captivated readers for 25 years. It has transformed the lives of Presidents and CEOs, educators and parents— in short, millions of people of all ages and occupations.
“Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.”
― Margaret Fuller
Ⓘ Best Side Hustles for September 2019
|Company||What You Need||Earning Potential|
|$500 to Invest in Real Estate||8.7 – 12.4% Annual Returns|
|Smartphone||$100+ Per Month|
|Smartphone||Up to $50 Per Survey|
|Vehicle||$60 Per Day|
|Apartment or House||$650 Per Week|
Powered by My Millennial Guide